Meeting Management for O&P Chapters and State Associations
Your meeting is unique. Different goals. Different needs. Different expectations. No matter what, it's still a lot of work. Don't worry. We've got you covered. Would you like help?
Meeting Management Services
You and your board of directors are all busy people. In addition to your board duties, your primary goals are practice management and patient care. Who has "extra" time to:
- Oversee site selection
- Negotiate hotel contracts
- Develop budgets
- Coordinate speakers and faculty
- Handle online and onsite registration
- Design exhibit hall floor plan
- Implement online registration and hotel booking
- Manage onsite activities
- Provide miscellaneous administrative duties
A coordinated event marketing plan is essential to maximizing participation of attendees, exhibitors, partners, and sponsors. CEC works to implement and enhance current event marketing plans or develop custom campaigns to drive participation.
A successful marketing campaign starts and ends with a quality program. By consistently communicating the quality of your program to a target audience of potential attendees, we are able to raise interest and, ultimately, drive attendance to your meeting.
Elizabeth has been overseeing our annual meeting for the last 4 years. Ever since she's come on board, there's been a big difference. The Board of Directors are less stressed, meeting logistics has become more streamlined and attendance has actually increased! However, the most important role is the continuity she brings to the yearly planning, especially with our board members rotating into new positions every year.
Craig R. DeCamp, CPO, MWCAAOP President 2013
Speaker's Bureau Events
Speakers and presenters: Submit your bio and abstract ONCE for any or all of the meetings listed below. You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been received, and notified when it has been accepted. Click here to submit your presentation information to the CEC Speaker’s Bureau.
- Georgia Society of Orthotists & Prosthetists ( http://georgiasop.com) - March 22-24, 2018 - Atlanta, GA
- New York Chapter American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists ( http://nysaaop.org/) - April 26-28, 2018 - Schenectady, NY
- Texas Association of Orthotists & Prosthetists ( http://taop.org) - April 12-14, 2018 - Dallas, TX
- Alabama Prosthetic & Orthotic Association ( http://alabamapoa.org) - July 19-21, 2018 - Birmingham, AL
- Midwest Chapter of American Academy of Orthotists & Prosthetists ( http://mwcaaop.org) - September 13-15, 2018 - Lake Geneva, WI
- NC/SC Annual Meeting ( http://scsop.org/) - October 4-6, 2018 - Greenville, SC
- Tennessee Society of Orthotists & Prosthetists ( http://www.tennsop.org) - October 11-13, 2018 - Memphis, TN
- Virginia Orthotic & Prosthetic Association ( http://vopaweb.com) - October 18-20, 2018 - Reston, VA
- Kentucky O&P Association ( www.kyopa.net) - November 2, 2018 - Louisville, KY
I have been attending, exhibiting, and speaking at professional meetings/conferences for over 25 years. As soon as you become involved with a conference you know right away the level of professionalism by your communications with the meeting management team. Elizabeth Mansfield is one of the best. From planning, scheduling, coordinating, communicating, and implementing she is on top of each and every nuance of a successful meeting. Her services are essential for a meeting in which the host organization, attendees, speakers, and exhibitors are all overly satisfied with the outcome. She is an extremely pleasant person to work with a response time beyond my expectations.
Jim Lawson, Outreach Development, abcop.org